Japanese Green Tea Matcha Cane Sugar - Now Available On Everything
Our Japanese Greet Tea Matcha Cane Sugar is one of our all time favorites, it's deliciousness matched only by it's versatility. First thing you'll notice is it's vibrant green color, courtesy of the rare imported ceremonial-grade Japanese matcha we use. Next, the flavor. The slightly savory, herbaceous essences of the green tea are paired and balanced by our American-grown cane sugar, resulting in a perfect harmony of flavors that we can't seem to find uses for. Japanese desserts (we're looking at you, mochi ice cream) are a no brainer, but look a littler further: wouldn't this be the perfect sweeter for your afternoon iced tea? How about using it's vibrant color to make your next batch of cookies pop, or for taking 1st prize in the next baking competition? However you choose to use it, we're sure you'll agree - this is cultural fusion at it's very best. And most delicious.
- 2.5 oz net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Pure Culinary Grade Green Tea Matcha Powder.