Cilantro, Coriander, or Chinese Parsley - However You Say It, It's Delicious
Unless you're one of those unfortunates for whom this spice tastes like soap, we're betting that, whether you know it or not, coriander plays a role in many of your favorite meals. Coriander, or Cilantro as it's more commonly known in U.S., is culinarily agnostic - it's right at home in a spicy Indian curry, an authentic Mexican street taco, a summer pasta salad, savory coleslaw, Chinese stir fry, or atop your NY bagel with cream cheese.
Our sustainably sourced cilantro is carefully dried and cut into leaves for maximum flavor, not shredded and ground into dust. When added as you're cooking, our coriander leaves absorb the liquid while spreading their flavor, adding delicious herbaceous notes, and an oh-so-slight bitterness that really sharpens meals, making all the flavors pop.
- 0.3 oz (8.5g) net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, sugar, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ingredients: Coriander leaves.