Sweet and Refreshing Pan-fried Swordfish Steak with Taste of California Seasoning
This easy-to-make swordfish recipe is the road to success for the skeptical-fish-cooking chef. It’s simplicity and ease combine with refreshing and sweet notes to create a truly succulent and unforgettable dish. Our very own Taste of California seasoning provides the subtleness of fruit which binds with the refreshing mint and garlic for a complex yet simple flavor combination. This swordfish recipe will bring confidence to the kitchen and flavor to your table.
Yield: 2 servings
Time Estimate: 20 minutes
Storage Notes: Refrigerate if necessary, consume in following two days
- 1 Swordfish steak (10 oz.)
- 1/2 Tsp. fresh chopped mint
- 1 Tsp. Taste of California Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mint or cilantro for garnish
- Cut swordfish steak into two equal portions
- Mix together olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice in small mixing bowl.
- Rub each piece of swordfish steak in mixture, lathering or covering completely
- Blend mint and Taste of California Seasoning together
- Pan fry on medium. Remove Swordfish steak when desired tenderness is reached (estimate 6-8 minutes)
- Evenly sprinkle (and utilize in its entirety) with herb blend and salt/pepper to taste
- Garnish and enjoy!