Taste of California
California's answer to Herbs de Provence!
A delightful composition of savory, zesty, and sweet notes, Taste of California is a rich, flavorful blend of the natural bounty of California. Dried strawberries lend beautiful color and a lingering sweetness while the cilantro, thyme and tarragon add depth and warmth. The natural zest of the lemon peels bring a refreshing sharpness. Apply the Taste of California to fish, chicken, vegetable, and pork dishes prior to cooking-or sprinkle on fresh salads for vibrant color and complexity of flavor. Taste of California works beautifully as a marinade or sauce too: mix in a generous helping of the blend into a cup of yogurt or coconut cream and savor the rich flavors of the Golden State!
- 0.7 oz (20g) net wt.
- Non-GMO certified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, salt, or gluten.
Ingredients: Dried Strawberries, Lemon Peel, Thyme, Cilantro.