Baked California-Style Chicken Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 27 minutes overall, including 5 minutes of preparation and 22 minutes of cooking
Storage Notes: serve immediately, keeps for 2 days if refrigerated
Make a dish worthy of Master Chef with four ingredients and less time than it takes to watch the show. Our Taste of California herb blend does the work for you - a medley of savory, zesty, and sweet notes that will add flavorful depth and a bright mosaic of color to your chicken.
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Taste of California
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash chicken breasts, pat dry, and coat with Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle on Taste of California, rolling and pressing so that the breasts are evenly covered.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large oven pan, and place chicken.
- Bake for 22 minutes, remove, and serve.