Maybe, like us, you're old enough to remember when ramen was student food. Maybe you're young enough to only know it as the delicious meal we've now discovered it to be, in all it's myriad forms, from a hearty tonkatsu to our favorite - dipping noodles or Tsukemen. While there's countless types of ramen and ways to enjoy it, almost always they come with a side of Shichimi, that quintessential ramen flavor enhancer. Never ones to be left behind, we've crafted a sustainably sourced, all natural version all our own; our Shichimi Ramen Seasoning & Meat Rub. This artisan Japanese-style seasoning is of course built for ramen, but it's excellent with all noodle dishes, and much more besides - we've found it's the perfect meat rub and seasoning when we're having a Japanese-themed meal.
- 2 oz net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, or gluten.
Shichimi Ramen Seasoning & Meat Rub Contains: California Sea Salt, Chili Peppers, Sesame Seeds, Dehydrated Orange, Poppy Seeds, Ginger and Seaweed.