Dried = Better
Many things are excellent fresh: cut grass, sliced strawberries, your Christmas tree. Oregano, like many herbs, is not one of them. It's essential oils and flavonoids - the things that make oregano delicious - are actually concentrated and their potency increased when carefully dried. What that means is two things: 1) you can use less and get more, and; 2) what you do use is pure, concentrated, flavor.
We use only best, starting from the ground up. Sustainably sourced oregano, carefully dried and finely chopped, is inspected for quality every step of the way, before being hand packed in our unique magnetic tins.
- 0.4 oz (11g) net wt.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, sugar, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.