We're far from foragers ourselves, but that doesn't mean that we don't love it when friends come by with mushrooms they've hunted, watercress they've harvested, and super ripe fruit from their secret-location fig tree. We eat meat-free a couple times a week, and our gourmet Roasted Veggie Seasoning is the perfect way to elevate a simple dish into an extraordinary meal. While this artisan spice is built for roasting, we fold into casseroles, use in quick stir frys, and mix into our burger patties - veggie or not. It's also a great way to add flavor and depth to mashed cauliflower, hearty stews, pot roasts, and slow cooker meals.
- 2 oz net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, or gluten.
Forager's Favorite: Roasted Veggie Seasoning Contains: Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Caraway Seed, Bay Leaves, Sea Salt, Thyme, Savory, Marjoram, Basil, Paprika, Onions, Garlic,, Sugar, Arrowroot Powder, Parsley and Dill Tips.