East Meets West Collection
Two global spheres of influence, taste, and culture collide head-on in our East Meets West Collection, a set of flavors that define 2 very different places on Earth. While the tastes they bring and the flavors they evoke often couldn't be more distinct, you'll find that they play well together and all get along on the same dish, plate or table. Our California Sea Salt is the base upon which great meals are made - use it as the foundation for layering flavors. Wasabi Sea Salt (made with Japanese horseradish) delivers on it's promise of sharp heat, bringing clearly into focus whatever you're cooking to accent. We're partial to using on the eadamame before the main meal - a fantastic way to wake up your taste buds for what's to come. Chipotle Sea Salt shines with Mexican and Tex-Mex foods, but we're also partial to using on steamed veggies, tofu, fresh green salads, and especially on just-out-of-the-oven roast chicken.
- Magnetized backing: tins sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Certified Non-GMO.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, or gluten.
The East Meets West Collection Includes:
California Sea Salt: California Sea Salt.
Chipotle Sea Salt: California Sea Salt, Chipotle Peppers.
Wasabi Sea Salt: California Sea Salt, Japanese Wasabi Root.