Sprinkle on for a satisfyingly smoky, slightly sweet, and perfectly spicy flavor.
A wonderfully robust smoky flavor, layered with sweet and spicy accents define our Ancho Chile Sea Salt. Superb as a finishing salt, sprinkle on just before serving to enhance the flavor of foods like tacos, burgers, corn and green beans. The ancho flavor acts as a catalyst-and when used as a rub, it will bring out the best in steaks, egg dishes, and poultry. The slightly sweet, subtly smoky, and lingering umami flavor pairs especially well with bbq: use as a rub prior to cooking and enjoy a perfect flavor match.
- 2.8 oz (80g) net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, or gluten.
Ingredients: California Sea Salt, Chili Peppers.