All The Berries Cane Sugar - Now Available On Everything
We didn't have to stay up all night thinking about a name for this one. This unique cane sugar is one of our very favorites, with a flavor that's difficult to give justice to in words. Other than the name, that is. This deliciously flavor, fragrant, and beautifully colored cane sugar (made in small batches from sustainably sourced, American-grown berries and cane sugar) is incredibly versatile: we use it as a sugar replacement in our baking, as the base for the best frosting you've ever had, and as dusting for nearly everything sweet. Some of our favorite uses are a little out of the box: we mix with whipped cream and create a base for a berry compote, add to our protein shakes and smoothies (c'mon! it's just a little sugar!), and it's our very favorite for preserving and making jams. Or just put it on ice cream. Wow.
- 2.1 oz (60g) net wt.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
All The Berries Cane Sugar Contains: Cane Sugar, Strawberry Powder, Raspberry Powder, Blackberry Powder.