Tri Color Riced Cauliflower | Recipeish | Gustus Vitae
Yield: Serves 6-8.
Time Estimate: 1 Hour.
Storage Notes: Best if enjoyed the same day, will keep covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Sometimes just arranging is enough - case in point with this tri color riced cauliflower dish. No more difficult or time consuming to make than other cauliflower, this makes for a lovely presentation, right out of the baking dish.
- 3 Heads cauliflower of different colors
- 1 1/2 Sticks butter (12 Tbs)
- 1 Tin Not Just For Salad Caesar Seasoning
- Bring two pots of salted water up to a rolling boil, and preheat oven to 375F.
- Trim and remove leaves and stalks from cauliflower, reserving florets.
- Working with the lightest colored cauliflowers first, boil for 8-10 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
- Strain, adding a new pot of salted water to boil, and cook the final cauliflower.
- Microwave butter to render in two 0:30 spurts.
- Mash each cauliflower individually, adding 1/3rd tin of Not Just For Salad Caesar Seasoning and 1/3rd of the rendered butter.
- Fill a large ceramic baker, like this handsome one from Emile Henry, with each distinct batch of riced cauliflower.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes, removing when edges have begun to brown slightly.
- Serve, and devour.
If you'd like to check out this handsome baking dish, head over to Emile Henry, and while you're at it, take 20% off with code 'GV20'.