Scratch Spicy Chocolate Biscoff Brownies | Recipeish | Gustus Vitae
We love big, thick, gooey brownies. This recipe delivers that and more, with a spicy, addictive finish and crispy crunchy Biscoff cookies in each bite. Best of all, you can make this in 1 hour flat, so you can go from craving to indulging in decadent scratch brownies in the time it takes to watch a show on Netflix.
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- 2 Tbs filtered water
- 2 Tins Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Cane Sugar
- 1 Tin Gingerbread Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Pack/32 Biscoff Cookies
- 1 Tsp California Sea Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Rub butter across bottom and sides of baking dish, making sure to evenly coat the entire surface.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Cane Sugar, Gingerbread Cane Sugar, powdered sugar, California Sea Salt, and flour.
- In a food processor, pulse about 25 of the Biscoff cookies several times, until crumbly but not a paste, and add to the bowl, again whisking to combine.
- In a medium bowl, beat together canola oil, water, and eggs,
- Pour into dry mixture, and stir together with wooden spoon for several minutes until fully incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into your baking dish, and use the spoon to smooth the surface.
- Break remaining Biscoff cookies into large chunks, and press down slightly onto the top of the brownie mix.
- Pop in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut out some generous squares, serve with a big 'ol scoop of French vanilla ice cream, and devour.
If you'd like to get your hands on this handsome rectangular baking dish, use code GV20 for 20% off at https://www.emilehenryusa.com/