Cheesy Prosciutto Filo Shells | Recipeish | Gustus Vitae
- Yield: 10 filo shells.
- Time Estimate: 35 minutes.
- Storage Notes: Not applicable - this will be gone instantly.
- Difficulty: Easy.
Contender for best appetizer ever? We vote yes - easy to make and impossibly delicious. For an appetizer this good, do it correctly. Put on a nice shirt or dress, serve these on a fancy Emile Henry appetizer platter, then sit back and watch your guests devour these instantly.
- 1 package mini filo shells
- Around 10 slices of prosciutto
- 1/3 of a small round of good goat cheese
- Around 2 oz of mozzarella
- 1 oz Lemon Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1 oz Taste of Provence
- 3-4 leaves of basil
- 1 oz olive oil
- Gather your ingredients, and preheat oven to 500F.
- Arrange filo shells on a baking tray, and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Rough chop goat cheese, mozzarella, and prosciutto.
- Loosely combine prosciutto with goat cheese, and stuff into each shell, then top with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle each lightly with both Taste of Provence and Lemon Rosemary Sea Salt, then pop in the oven for around 8 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, rough chop basil, and sprinkle on top.
- Arrange on that appetizer platter, and serve while still warm.