Salted Garlic Rosemary Herb Butter
Yield: 6 servings
Time Estimate: 25 minutes
Storage Notes: Refrigerate
Rosemary Sea Salt and heavy cream bind together to make this fresh butter a holiday favorite. Perfect on a nice steak, popcorn, eggs, or toast - this butter adds the comfort of rosemary and the saltiness of sea salt to any dish. Rosemary lends a beautiful color to this condiment by supplying its green nature. With a little imagination and lot of willingness to step out of the comfort zone, this garlic-rosemary butter will elevate your plate into a signature dish within seconds.
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Sea Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add cream to jar and begin to shake vigorously (for faster solidification, you can add a couple glass marbles to the jar)
- When the mixture is becoming creamy, remove and add to food processor with Rosemary Sea Salt and garlic cloves
- Blend in food processor until well-mixed
- Remove mixture and place back in jar
- Shake vigorously until mixture solidifies into butter
- Place on your favorite dish and enjoy!