Lemon Garlic Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Thank You, Britt Franklin, for this unique, inspiring, and show-stealing side dish!
These tender carrots possess taste and character. The combination of flavors create subtle hints of bliss that ultimately bind together to create to an impressively-balanced side dish. The spice of Asian curry flavor combines with the rosemary, lemon, pepper, and garlic to leave one feeling satisfied as ever. As a side dish, it tends to take center stage.
Yield: 6 servings
Time estimate: 65 minutes
Storage notes: Best if consumed immediately, but can be reheated
- 1 pound of whole carrots
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Gustus Vitae Rosemary Sea Salt
- Gustus Vitae Ground Black Pepper
- Gustus Vitae Taste of Thailand
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Scrub carrots and cut in 1/2, set aside
- Slice lemon in half. Squeeze juice from one half into baking dish, and cut the other half into slices. Set aside.
- Slice garlic cloves and place into baking dish with carrots. Drizzle with olive oil before sprinkling with Rosemary Salt, Ground Pepper, and Taste of Thailand. Mix well.
- Arrange carrots, sprinkled with garlic into single layer, and place lemon slices on top. Roast uncovered in oven for 45-60 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Let cool and enjoy