Green Tea Edamame Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 5 minutes overall, including 1 minutes of preparation and 4 minutes of cooking
Storage Notes: serve immediately, keeps for 1 day refrigerated
Less of a 'recipe' and more of a heads up - adding our Green Tea Sea Salt to your edamame adds flavorful depth, a subtle vegetal taste complimentary of the beans, and some faint sweetness that will have you reaching for more. 3 ingredients, 5 minutes, 1/2 your daily fiber, and lots of finger-licking-tastiness: healthy, tasty snacks don't get better than this.
- 2 bags frozen edamame (around 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Green Tea Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot with water, add a tablespoon of Green Tea Sea Salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add edamame, ensuring all pods/bean are submerged.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes, taste for doneness, and strain.
- Put strained edamame in a large serving bowl, pouring on soy sauce and remaining Green Tea Sea Salt. Using salad hands or similar, toss edadame until well coated with soy sauce & sea salt.
- Serve immediately, or coat with saran wrap and refrigerate. When serving after refrigeration, give the edamame a couple good tosses to ensure even coating and distribution of soy sauce and salt.