Blue Cheese Salted Bacon Popcorn
Yield: 3 servings
Time Estimate: 20 minutes
Storage Notes: Consume immediately
Turn this weekend into snack night with this mouth-watering movie snack recipe. Gustus Vitae's Blue Cheese Salted Bacon Popcorn will give you chills and keep you crunching away throughout the evening. Gustus Vitae takes a differentiated turn on popcorn by adding crunchy bacon pieces and salty and sharp blue cheese. The ingredients blend together perfectly to create a unique take on popcorn. Its an explosion of flavor designed to change the way that you do Netflix and Chill.
- 1/2 Pound bacon
- 1/4 Cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- Gustus Vitae Blue Cheese Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Cook 1/2 pound bacon until crispy, crumble (larger pieces of bacon bits, about 1/4” in size). Set aside.
- Warm olive oil in pot with lid, place a few kernels in
- When the first kernel pops, dump remaining kernels into pot
- When popping slows to one every 5-10 seconds, turn off heat and remove popcorn
- Add popcorn to serving bowls, add melted butter and crumbled bacon
- Sprinkle with Blue Cheese Sea Salt and enjoy