Built from the ground up to match big steaks with a flavor that enhances, never overpowers, the Steakhouse Reserve Blend is culinary classic. Excellent as a dry rub and marinade, with superb blackening qualities and a deeply rich flavor, this spice blends ticks all the butcher's boxes. Don't just limit yourself to big, juicy cuts - some of our favorite dishes at steakhouses are sides: rev up your mashed potatoes, add life and zest to roast veggies, or simply toss some broccolini and a knob of butter in a pan with a pinch of Steakhouse Reserve for a side dish that really satisfies.
My name is John Heida but I also go by “Beer, BBQ, and Beards.” I love firing up the BBQ almost daily and experimenting with various foods. Being from the Central Valley of California, where we raise the world’s fruit and vegetables, I know the value of cooking with quality ingredients. I have 3 awesome kids and a beautiful wife that I love to cook for. Oftentimes you can find me sipping on a great craft beer and running my fingers through my amazing beard while the BBQ is doing its thing.
- 2.1 oz
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, or gluten.
Steakhouse Reserve Blend Contains: Garlic, Crushed Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Coriander Seed, Oregano, Dried Chili Peppers, Lemon Oil, Paprika, Marjoram.