Caffè Mocha Cane Sugar - Now Available On Everything
Mornings may not be our favorites, but each morning we take solace in that we have coffee. If we're honest, we're also having coffee throughout the day. It's a wonderful flavor, celebrated around the world, and we pay a small homage in this, our Caffè Mocha Cane Sugar. Made in small batches with American-grown sugar cane and Brazilian beans, this wonderful sugar is incredibly versatile, from leveling up your morning coffee (duh), to use as a bold sugar replacement in baking, to making deviously addictive frosting, to using as a dusting on just about anything sweet - we even use in our signature mole too as our (well, we guess now no longer...) secret ingredient. However you enjoy it, we're sure you'll agree this is a marriage of flavor that everyone can get behind.
- 1.9 oz net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Powdered Brazilian Coffee Beans , Natural Cocoa Powder With 10-12% Cocoa Butter.