Gustus Vitae Press & Media Kit
If you are a member of the press and can’t find something you need—or want to speak with someone from Gustus Vitae—please contact us at email@example.com. For general inquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Move over CBD seltzer, probiotic salt is officially a thing (domino.com)
- Coffee-Infused Salt Blends (TrendHunter.com)
- Chowhound Gift Guide 2018 (Chowhound.com)
- 5 Ways To Survive Black Friday (Metro)
- Brandstyle Communications Retained By Gustus Vitae (Agility PR)
- Non GMO Salts & Spices (Salon.com)
- Gustus Vitae's Gourmet Salt Now Comes in Kimchi Flavor (Trendhunter.com)
- 2018 Clean Choice Awards (Clean Eating Magazine)
Meet The Founder
Frankie Scanlon founded Gustus Vitae in the Venice Beach Farmer's Market. Growing up in New Zealand and exposed early on to a broad range of culinary traditions, he's worked with farmers and artisans in 3 continents and 2 languages. At Gustus Vitae, he maintains a singular obsession: Quality Above All, and has spearheaded initiatives to continually reduce our environmental impact and drive adoption in the food industry of sustainable harvesting practices, from fisheries to agriculture. His goal is to inspire and empower people to create and share healthy meals, and to make the magic cooking easier and more accessible.
For press and media inquires, please email in the field below.