Living in SoCal, our food & culture is deeply steeped in Mexico's Baja cuisine. Fresh, bright flavors dominate without overpowering, highlighting a cuisine that spans it all - from just-landed fish, to sizzling steaks, to fresh organic salads, we're spoilt at every meal. So how to improve on the already excellent? We teamed up with Ivan of Boulevard Street Food to create a unique seasoning that accelerates and enhances your cooking without overpowering. Whether you're tossing a nice cut of beef on the BBQ, whipping up a layered overnight ceviche, or searing octopus, Baja Prime Cut is built to get the most out of your cooking. Our favorite? Mix with some mayo and ricotta for a unique, delicious take on elotes - the ubiquitous Mexican grilled corn that's a SoCal staple.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, or gluten.
Baja Prime Cut Seasoning Contains: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Celery Seed Powder, Salt, Black Pepper Ground, Arrowroot Powder, Chile Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Cayenne Pepper and Crushed Red Pepper.