Yield: 3 servings
Time Estimate: 25 minutes
Storage Notes: Best if consumed while hot, can be refrigerated and reheated
These steak fajitas are simple and possess spicy character! Smoky, Chipotle-salted rubbed beef combine with the soft crunch of vegetables to bring forth savory tastes in each and every bite. Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, or salsa for the finishing touch. Versatile enough to be eaten alone - or plate up with some tortilla to make tacos, burritos, or nachos. And no, this guacamole isn't extra.
- 12 Ounces flank steak
- 1 White onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- Chipotle Sea Salt
- Thinly slice flank steak, rub with Chipotle Sea Salt and flame grill over medium heat until optimum temperature is reached
- Thinly slice red bell peppers, onion, and zucchini
- In skillet, begin cooking vegetables
- When tender, add chipotle in adobo sauce
- Add steak to top and any garnishes desired (cheese, cilantro, sour cream, more onion)
- Plate in skillet, sizzle, and enjoy!