Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 25 minutes
Storage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerated
This quick and easy side dish recipe is perfect for a quick summer bite. Tender bits of asparagus hold a bold and garlicky goodness that is unrivaled in the kitchen. Parmasean cheese adds the needed subtle flavor to compliment any summer main course. The finishing touch is the hot and smoky Gustus Vitae Ancho Chile Sea Salt. This sea salt brings the heat and spicy accents to this summer side. Perfectly seasoned and cooked to optimum tenderness, these asparagus spears will be revisited in meals throughout the year.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmasean Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Ancho Chile Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Chop asparagus into 1/4" pieces
- Place asparagus in baking tray and mix in minced garlic
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tender
- Remove, sprinkle on Ancho Chile Sea Salt and Mix in Parmasean
- Place back in oven until cheese is melted
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!