Indian Tandoori Sea Salt
The Fires and Flavors of The Tandoor
One of mankind's oldest cooking devices, the tandoor somehow seems to combine almost every conceivable cooking technique into one unassuming clay pot: food is exposed to live-fire, radiant heat cooking, to smoking by the juices dripping out onto the charcoal, and hot-air convention cooking. Sum these together, add the exotic spices of the Indian subcontinent, and what do you get? Delicious. Our unique Indian Tandoori Sea Salt is incredibly versatile and we keep coming up with (and hearing about) fantastic ways to use it, ranging from livening up your salad at lunch, to boosting the heat and flavor of your chicken at dinner, to serving in the place of boring old salt when doing tequila shots at night. We tend to take a more sober approach and use most often on roasted veggies and fish - it's lovely way to bring the deep, nuanced flavors of the tandoor to your oven.
- 2.6 oz (74g) net wt.
- Non-GMO certified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, or gluten.
Ingredients: California Sea Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Nutmeg, Red Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Onion Powder.